[wp-hackers] Delete Plugin on SVN please

Lew Ayotte - Full Throttle Development lew at fullthrottledevelopment.com
Thu Nov 5 21:57:23 UTC 2009

I guess this is semi-related to cleanup...

We've had a developer who tried to submit a plugin on six different
occassions but it never seemed to work. I tried on his behalf (with my
account info) and it worked right off but it gave the plugin name a "-7"
appended as in (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ft-facepress-7/)

I imagine 1 - 6 are in some DB somewhere and if someone were to create
another named "ft-facepress" it would be ft-facepress-8... I guess.

Lew Ayotte
Full Throttle Development, LLC
706.363.0688
478.246.4627