[wp-hackers] Handling cookies with wp-plugin and wp-supercache

Konrad Karpieszuk kkarpieszuk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 13:32:25 UTC 2009

Donncha, thank you :) Sorry that i answer so late but i wanted first to
check this tutorial in practice, and then say thank you, but i see that in
incoming days i will nto have opportunity to check it :) so now i just send
you thanks for this and when i will use your suggestion in my plugins, then
i will ask more if i will have any questions :)

at end i see that this is not finished so i hope soon you will give us more
:)