[wp-hackers] Google SoC 2008 Proposal: Movable Type / TypePad AtomPub Importer

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 03:49:06 GMT 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 21:51 -0400, Ronald Heft wrote:
> After reflecting upon the different viewpoints of my last proposal, I
> figured it would be a good idea to come up with another proposal. So, I
> propose creating an AtomPub-based content importer for Movable Type and
> TypePad.

+1. Would be useful for "supporting" importing from other blog engines
without actually having to "support" them.

--
Jeremy Visser                                 http://jeremy.visser.name/

()                           ascii ribbon campaign — against HTML e-mail
/\                                               http://asciiribbon.org/