[wp-hackers] Using the new UI for plugins

Andrew Ferguson andrew at fergcorp.com
Thu Mar 27 23:31:19 GMT 2008

I saw that too, I wanted to do stuff that emulated the boxes on the "write"

I've found that including the following code in header:

wp_enqueue_script('postbox');
wp_enqueue_script('post');

And then using:

     <h3>Example Heading Title</h3>
          //Content here

...allows me to get the nice collapsible boxes. I'm currently working on how
to get a the mini side bar on the right.

-Andrew