[wp-hackers] wp-gears! will it help?

Bernard D. Tremblay (ben) bentrem at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 21:04:48 GMT 2008

Otto wrote:
> What, exactly, would make the most sense to store in this client side
> storage system? How would "syncing" it occur?

That's what's stumped me. (FWIW I've had Brad Neuberg's "Moxie"
bookmarked on my toolbar for what seems like years. Haven't found a use
for it.)

The 1 application that has come to mind is some sort of though-liner (an
outliner / scratch-pad / composing tool) ... Broderbund's "Thinking Cap"
was best of breed (mid-80s) and few tools since have replicated that
function set.

Sorting snippets locally ... cutting/copying/pasting together a very
rough draft ... when it reaches something like draft quality, upload to
the blog. Continue working on local copy and then sync?

*tag: blue-sky*

> -Otto

ben