[wp-hackers] Plugin license question

Joost de Valk joost at joostdevalk.nl
Sun Mar 23 22:42:34 GMT 2008

On Mar 23, 2008, at 11:37 PM, Viper007Bond wrote:

> And even if it wasn't, I don't believe there's really anything
> stopping one
> from editing it for their own purposes.

I was planning on re-releasing it though ;) nah, just kiddin'

On another note: these link backs are incredibly annoying, every other
new plugin author seems to feel that just because he hacked a few
lines of code together, he deserves a link back to his site... Would
be good if the wordpress.org rules prevented you from doing that.