[wp-hackers] OT: htaccess and two domains...

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 02:01:05 GMT 2008

Viper007Bond wrote:
> Just thought I'd point out that having the same content available at two
> different domain names is HORRIBLE for your search engine rankings. I highly
> suggest redirecting one domain to the other as well as enforcing a www or
> no-www preference (that's currently done by WordPress) as that counts as two
> different domains too.

Yeah, I thought twice about that. I went with Jeremy Visser and Aaron
Campbell said about doing.. It's taken care of now.. Thanks a bunch guys! =D

http://www.vindictivebastard.net/
http://www.vindictivebastard.net/id/465 (example: takes u .COM to same
post http://www.vindictivebastard.com/id/465 ok)
http://www.vindictivebastard.com/

That's awesome! Thanks again!! =D =D =D =D Maybe Jeremy Visser would
like to explain the process, he walked me through it all. .. =P