[wp-hackers] Custom DB error page

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Mar 10 11:20:49 GMT 2008

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:15:36 +1100, Jeremy Visser <jeremy.visser at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why _wouldn't_ a custom error page be sending a 500 error?

I was thinking that some sites might want to serve up completely non-error output in those cases..

> I propose
> that we set header('HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error') before we call
> the custom error page, and then if they want to override it, they can,
> by using a second header('HTTP/1.1 200 Happy As Larry') call.

Yeah.. I actually agree on that, More often than not, users would want a error output, Afterall, it is an error; If for some reason they want it as a non-500 header, then they can override it.

Feel like creating a ticket/patch?