[wp-hackers] wp-filesystem

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Mar 5 09:59:32 GMT 2008

You woudln't by any chance be running this on a Windows server would you?

A Quick hacked together version:
http://dd32.id.au/files/wp-filesystem-tester.zip

Take note of any differences between "FS WordPress Locator" and "FS2 WordPress Locator", #1 is whats included in WP atm, #2 is a few changes i've been making(Mainly Windows-server fixes)

If anyone is having issues, Activate that plugin, head over to its tab, Send me all the cruft it produces(off-list reply appreciated), and i might be able to work out whats causing the problem(At present, it only deals with connecting/locating wordpress, and creating/deleteing files,  Need to add Zip error checking, permission checks and whatnot)