[wp-hackers] wp-filesystem

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Mar 5 02:14:58 GMT 2008

Oh, Wait, I might've understood it wrongly, Are you saying it deleted *ALL* the wordpress files?

If thats the case, Then something in the get_base_dir() function must be borked on your setup.

So, Your folder structure is as:
ABSPATH = /home/user/...../vindictivebastard.net/public_html/wordpress/..
And when you login via FTP its locked to
/vindictivebastard.net/public_html/wordpress/.. ?
Or is it locked to a different directory?

Sorry about that, I guess theres a reason it should be only run in testing environments still..

Later this evening i'll write up a plugin that simulates a plugin upgrade but doesnt change the files, see if that turns up whats going wrong?