[wp-hackers] Make Post editor's postbox fully clickable to improve usability?

Anirudh Sanjeev anirudh at anirudhsanjeev.org
Tue Mar 4 20:22:35 GMT 2008

I'm attaching a diff of what I've had in mind. Essentially changed the
clickable area to the entire postbox div, which made a considerable bit of
difference.

Try it yourself changing line 3 of /wp-admin/js/postbox.js to:
jQuery('.postbox').click( function() {
jQuery(jQuery(this).get(0)).toggleClass('closed');
save_postboxes_state(page); } );

Seems to work pretty well.

--
Anirudh Sanjeev
Third Year Undergraduate Student, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Mail: anirudh at anirudhsanjeev.org
Phone: +91-97335-04828
jabber/googletalk: anirudh at anirudhsanjeev.org
If this message is signed with PGP, you can verify with my public key at
http://anirudhsanjeev.org/pubkey.txt