[wp-hackers] Shared Users Table

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Sat Mar 1 16:55:06 GMT 2008

Two things that might help you out:

Run any number of individual WP blogs off a single install
(individual admin sections for each):
<http://striderweb.com/nerdaphernalia/features/virtual-multiblog/>

This plugin (_very_ beta) might get you started with getting shared
user tables working:
<http://www.lyonesse.info/WPP/>

(And if you _do_ get shared user tables working, I would love to see
what you come up with!)

Good luck,
Stephen

--