[wp-hackers] WordPress plugin update bugs

Travis Snoozy ai2097 at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Sep 30 14:02:19 GMT 2007

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 06:53:22 -0700, Viper007Bond
<viper at viper007bond.com> wrote:

> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/about/
> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/about/readme.txt
>
> ?

Come now, that's not helpful to pointing out or solving the "why
doesn't my plugin update" question, and you know it. ;)

It may be an appropriate place to add that information, though.

I'm doing a scan of SVN right now to see how many registered plugins
will actually work with the current upgrade system; I'm interested to
see how effective the current system is with the plugins we have.

--
Travis

In Series maintainer
Random coder & quality guy