[wp-hackers] Plugin Challenge: Post from an iPhone - Challenge submission

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Thu Sep 27 04:22:58 GMT 2007

Proper etiquette (according to the Codex) for multiple plugin files is to
have _all_ files inside the plugin's folder, i.e. like this:

/wp-content/plugins/MobileAdmin/MobileAdmin.php
/wp-content/plugins/MobileAdmin/iphone.js
/wp-content/plugins/MobileAdmin/iphone.css
etc.

Keeps the clutter down. ;)

Anyway, well done! We definitely have some competition going, hehe.

-Viper

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/