[wp-hackers] Future of wp-hackers

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Wed Sep 26 14:37:05 GMT 2007

Callum Macdonald wrote:
> I support separation of the list into various topics. For example:
> * wp-discussion: Anything WP related
> * wp-plugins: Plugin developer chat
> * wp-core: Specifically discussing the direction of core

+1 on this idea. Maybe people could be encouraged to post their "my wp
isn't working" messages exclusively to wp-testers, too?

-1 on moving to a web-based forum. If discussion is in a web browser,
I for one will not visit the site regularly and participate, but I do
read my mailing list email at least daily.

      --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software