[wp-hackers] WordPress.org Plugins Directory Sync Problems

Travis Snoozy ai2097 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 26 04:08:37 GMT 2007

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:22:34 -0700, Michael D Adams
<mikea at turbonet.com> wrote:

> On Sep 25, 2007, at 12:47 AM, Michael D Adams wrote:
>
> > There's been a couple of problems with the way the plugins
> > directory ( http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ ) has synced its
> > data with the subversion repository during this last day or so.
> >
> > I'm resyncing the data now and am fixing the cause as well, but if
> > you see one of your plugins is out of date, that's why.
<snip>
> Well... I lied.  It's still not working quite right.
<snip>

I'm not seeing my plugin as "out of date" per se -- but I have six
screenshots, only one is showing up, and it has the wrong caption
assigned to it...

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/in-series/screenshots/

That said, it's somewhat of an improvement over yesterday,
when only one caption and -no- screenshots were showing.

I assume this is related to the issue you're working on; please correct
me if I'm in left field. :)

Thanks,

--
Travis