[wp-hackers] Re: Future of wp-hackers

ozgreg wphackers at galleryembedded.com
Wed Sep 26 02:55:30 GMT 2007

m at mullenweg.com wrote:

> Perhaps a new mailing list with moderated membership, or that was only
> open to those who had made substantive contributions to the codebase
> would be a good middle ground between private discussions, IRC, and
> wp-hackers. I honestly don't know.

I am +1 on that, wp-hackers generates a LOT of noise making it very hard for us the plugin developers to talk to the WP Core Team, we need a better way to communicate with you the core WP developers on issues and also design concerns etc..

Gallery2 has a core developers list and a developers list, maybe this is not a bad way to go with WP..