[wp-hackers] Primary School Website

Chris chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 21 18:23:09 GMT 2007

Alex,
Try one of the calendar plugins - this might do what you need. I use
Event Calendar - see http://wpcal.firetree.net/
HTH
Chris

    Chris Hearn
    *Tel:* 01625 827589
    *Mob:* 07768 725141
    *email:* chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
    material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
    or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
    or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
    If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
    material from any computer.