[wp-hackers] PHP notice warnings

David Weitz dabbaking at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:34:31 GMT 2007

Well maybe we should turn off debugging just in the final release.
Anyone that is testing betas should know the risk of running beta
software. Having it on until release will allow better plugin writing
(since they'll fix all of the notices before release) and as said
before, it would probably improve core code stability and all that fun
stuff.