[wp-hackers] xmlrpc.php hooks

Dan Kuykendall dan at kuykendall.org
Wed Sep 19 08:22:22 GMT 2007

The xmlrpc.php lacks any useful. I wanted to be able to support
enclosures being defined by blog clients, such as VidBlaster

These two hooks would make this a much easier thing to do.

In function mw_editPost immediately before $this->attach_uploads()

do_action('xmlrpc-mw_editPost', array('postdata'=>$postdata,
'content_struct'=>$content_struct));

and in function mw_newPost immediately before $this->attach_uploads()

do_action('xmlrpc-mw_newPost', array('postdata'=>$postdata,
'content_struct'=>$content_struct));

Other hooks may also be useful, but these two would sure help me out

--
Dan Kuykendall (aka Seek3r)
http://www.mightyseek.com

The ultimate security is your understanding of reality.