: [wp-hackers] Add_Submenu_Page Q's

Mike Walsh mike_walsh at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 18 17:35:58 GMT 2007

I am reasonably sure but I will check it again tonight.  I used your code
and it worked so I started comparing my code to yours and the
add_menu_page() add_submenu_page() calls were virtually identical but mine
didn't work.  So I then made them identical and mine still didn't work.  So
then I commented out my calls to add_options_page(), add_management_page(),
and add_theme_page() and mine worked.  So I then tried to uncomment them one
at a time to see if one was the problem but having any one of them caused it
to fail.  So then I moved them below the calls to add_menu_page() and
add_submenu_page() and everything worked as expected.  Odd?  Yep.

I'll double check it later tonight.

Mike