[wp-hackers] Add_Submenu_Page Q's

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Tue Sep 18 15:39:13 GMT 2007

Mike Walsh wrote:
> Thank you very much for this example, it helped me quite a bit.  It turns
> out my code wasn't much different than what is posted below BUT my code also
> included calls to add_options_page(), add_management_page(), and
> add_theme_page().  If these calls happen prior to calling add_menu_page()
> and/or add_submenu_page(), the creation of the custom sub menus fails.

Are you sure? Seems very strange that it should be so. Did you go back
and take your working code, and put in an add_options_page call, and
verify that it made your other code not work?

     --Jennifer
--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software