[wp-hackers] PHPMailer was a mistake

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Sat Sep 15 08:06:24 GMT 2007

Quick question:
On every single shared host (and dedicated) I've seen, PHP was
configured to use localhost:25 no password to send email.

Assuming that the lack of an SMTP server is an obstacle, wouldn't it
suffice to have it set to localhost:25 by default?

Computer Guru
Director,
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/