[wp-hackers] Re: WordPress + Squid?

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Wed Sep 12 02:47:50 GMT 2007

Sending that header there ended up making the site serve a
application/octet-stream if you refreshed too fast.

We decided it wasn't worth the trouble and just enabled memcaching + sql
caching. We also put a redirect to Coral in the .htaccess (commented out)
just incase on those hard hitting days. We'll see how it goes soon (our
traffic is uneven -- we essentially get slashdotted once a week and only in
certain months).

--
Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/