[wp-hackers] Word count

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Thu Sep 6 10:34:59 GMT 2007

Finished the simple plugin. I found there was one already out there, but it
didn't handle BBCode or anything like that. Mine's a bit better in that it
handles BBCode (like WP.com), encodes HTML characters automatically (no more
< to &gt; yourself), and only loads the Javascript files that you actually
need (rather than all of them).

I'll throw it up on the official WordPress plugins area as soon as it gets
approved. :)