[wp-hackers] Ajaxian Page Ordering for Wordpress

Chris chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 5 15:50:57 GMT 2007

Hi Barnardo,
Yes, I am sure the pagination was the hard bit, which is why I added
pages to try it!

The "Next Page" bit actually wasn't referring to the time taken, which
was fast - but to dragging a group to the bottom and dropping it - the
changes to the underlying page seemed busy and confusing at first - I
forget the exact sequence but it occurs when dropping the pages over the
bottm "hover here" area...
Obviously I haven't seen it with the animation turned off, and so can't
comment if that is better or worse!
Chris