[wp-hackers] Setting default options for plugin

Callum Macdonald lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com
Mon Sep 3 16:22:51 GMT 2007

G'day,

I've copied this information onto the codex:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Action_Reference/activate_%28plugin_file_name%29

Just for the record, I read the documentation on that link and couldn't
figure out what it meant. It also links to an as-yet-uncreated page on
redalt.com. Likewise, there is no documentation for the
register_activation_hook($file,$function) plugin on the codex. Would
anyone who knows what it does like to add it?
http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php?title=Function_Reference/register_activation_hook&action=edit

Cheers,

Callum.