[wp-hackers] mail from Trac

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Mar 8 17:56:30 GMT 2007

In the Codex article on Reporting Bugs (which I just overhauled), I
came across a piece of information (put in by a previous author) that
said I should receive email if I create a Trac ticket, whenever that
ticket is updated.

I have created several tickets, and my email address is listed in my
profile for the forums. Yet I have never received any email from Trac.
Is this feature broken, or do you have to do something else besides
being the reporter to get notified of changes?

Let me know and I'll update the article with the correct information...

Thanks,
     Jennifer