[wp-hackers] Codepress plugin

Leonid Mamchenkov leonid at mamchenkov.net
Fri Jun 22 07:57:40 GMT 2007

Hi,

On 6/22/07, Jeremy Visser <jeremy.visser at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jeremy Visser wrote:
> > Leonid Mamchenkov wrote:
> >> Excellent!  Can we have it for WordPress.com now too? :)
> >
> > Um, no. You've never been able to edit theme files in the first place.
>
> Oops, you meant the Custom CSS feature? Yeah, I guess that would work.

Actually I meant some form of integration with post writing.  I know
that I am not the only guy posting code snippets to my WordPress.com
blog.  Right now having properly formatted code snippets in the post
is so hard, that I had to fall back on editor screenshots (yuck!). :)

Otherwise, brackets are escaped, quotes converted to magic quotes,
indentation is lost, color highlighting is missing, and plain text
attachments are not allowed.  Or am I missing something?

P.S.: I am not sure that this list is the right way to discuss it, and
if it is not than where should I go?

--
Leonid Mamchenkov
http://wpbits.wordpress.com