[wp-hackers] Blogroll, Bookmarks, Links?

Marci O'Daffer marci at odaffer.net
Mon Jun 18 23:14:45 GMT 2007

Thanks to both of you for the input. I tried the plugin, but it's not
working in 2.1.3. Too bad...it would fulfill something else I was just
wishing for earlier today, the ability to click fewer times to get to some
frequently used features!

Good to see that there is talk of broader changes that will affect the menu
overall. I hope 2.3 is more compatible with existing plugins, or that more
plugin developers get on board, or whatever it takes...I had to revert back
to 2.1.3 after upgrading to 2.2 because too many things I needed to do,
didn't work.

Marci :)