[wp-hackers] Plugin options page

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Mon Jun 18 14:31:53 GMT 2007

On Jun 17, 2007, at 10:05 PM, Sabin Iacob wrote:

>> One problem with that though is the "Plugins used" plugins that take
>> the description of the plugin and displays it to your visitors.
>> Granted, they can't get access but it still looks kind of sloppy.
>>
>> -drmike
>
> yeah, if we include it in the description; if we define a new
> header field, the link could be displayed only in the plugin list.

You beat me to it!  ;)  The Options page link should be a plugin
header item just as "Author" and "Author URI" is.  In the same way,
it can be integrated into the description paragraph in the Plugins
page but be left out elsewhere....

Wasn't aware of those "display the description" plugins.  I might
have to reconsider having that link there for the time being.  All
the more reason to do this!  :)

Stephen Rider