[wp-hackers] Crossposting to wordpress.com

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 16:29:07 GMT 2007

On 6/15/07, Mark Jaquith <mark.wordpress at txfx.net> wrote:
> On Jun 15, 2007, at 6:35 PM, Lists dbcohen.com wrote:
>
> > So how does Dave Winer get away with having
> > http://scripting.wordpress.comwhich is basically a backup of
> > http://scripting.com but with commenting?
>
> Maybe he has a VIP account (like Scoble), which affords one more
> liberties.

We've noticed that most (if not all) of the VIP accounts have their
CSS files in a labeled vip subdirectory. (ie it's part of the URL)

We've not found one that didn't have that in some way and we don't
know if that's 100% true or not.

That's what we've discussed in the support forums though.

-drmike

--
Blog: http://drmikessteakdinner.com
Kim Possible: Remixed: http://kimpossibleremixed.com