[wp-hackers] GNOME goes MU

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:28:03 GMT 2007

On 6/10/07, Jeff Waugh <jdub at perkypants.org> wrote:

> Just a quick message to let you know that over the past few days GNOME has
> migrated from NewsBruiser (which basically stopped being maintained around
> the time we implemented it) to WordPress µ and the response from our users
> has been overwhelmingly positive. :-) In many ways, WP and GNOME have very
> similar philosophical views on freedom, usability and tastefulness, so I'm
> happy we're in good hands! :-)
>
> Thanks very much to all the WordPress and WPMU hackers! I hope some of the
> fixes and changes I'm working on can be a fitting return contribution. :-)
>
>   http://blogs.gnome.org/

Hi Jeff,

This is awesome! I am a passionate GNOME user and a big fan of yours!

I went to blog about it, and found no link to love at
http://perkypants.org/blog/ ;-)

Looking forward to both projects benefiting from this relationship,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | 250-885-1744
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com