[wp-hackers] Re: wp_insert_post & negative post_id ?

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 07:05:15 GMT 2007

Hello,

(I'm answering my own question, but....)

I was digging though the code, and it looks like you can get that this
info from...

    $_POST['temp_ID']

Someone should throw that in the documentation for the
"wp_insert_post" hook.  (Other would probably find it helpful too.)

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc. <http://ChangeLog.ca/>

                  All the Vlogging News on One Page