[wp-hackers] uploads in 2.0

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 01:28:27 GMT 2005

Scott, the inline uploading box is almost capable of handling file
types beyond images. It is in no way linked to the options you see,
although that would be nice, huh? If you take a look at the uploading
functions, you'll see that they handle extension/mime relationships.
The options interface isn't designed to handle this yet. If you have a
great idea, write it up or better yet, code it!

Andy Skelton
http://andy.wordpress.com