[wp-docs] New WordPress Handbook

mrmist listswpdocs at mist.org.uk
Tue Jan 20 18:59:40 GMT 2009

In message
<fded39850901201047k4a54e0f4x2c41386627f35647 at mail.gmail.com>, Lorelle
on WordPress <lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com> writes
>Some of you may have heard Matt Mullenweg's announcement at
>WordCamp Las Vegas of the WordPress Handbook, a free online manual
>for WordPress users. I chatted with him about the future of WordPress
>documentation, the WordPress Codex, and this new handbook.
>
>First, the WordPress Handbook is NOT a replacement for the Codex. The

<snip>

Sounds interesting.  I wonder are there any plans to somehow
programmatically link the content of the handbook with the (same areas
of) content in the Codex?  If so, great.  If not, I think that's
something that should be given serious consideration, so as to avoid
duplication of work, and potentially conflicting sources of info.  I
expect it would be some great programming feat to accomplish, mind.
--
mrmist