[wp-design] K2 Rolling Archives

Broken Kode khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 07:54:05 GMT 2006

Same here, when I saw the mockup I was like, damn he just keeps moving
that damn goalpost even further down the line. Just when I though he
couldn't possibly move anywhere he goes and does it anyway. I like this
a great deal  as well, very very cool.

Matty you've been pretty quiet, jump in whenever you want buddy :).