[wp-design] K2 Rolling Archives

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Wed Mar 22 22:08:42 GMT 2006

This is just a second voice to support Michaels suggestion of "rolling
archives". If at all possible, it would rock, a lot, to have that in the
admin. Both in Mange > Posts, pages and comments.

Sidenote: My god Michael, K2 is the bomb! How long can you keep
improving that theme? Soon it'll surely crumble under it's own coolness
and turn into a black hole!