[wp-design] Shuttle Road Ahead

Joshua Sigar jls_online at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 03:17:14 GMT 2006

1. You guys have done your part, so I guess it's my
turn--wherever this
thing end up. I'm gonna tackle login, and dashboard
first. Chris, or
anyone else can do some other pages, just make sure to
post it here.

2. Any suggestion on how I should configure the "save
for web" settings?

3. It will make my life a lot easier if you could give
me the colors in
hex format (e.g., f0f0f0) for those that will
eventually become css
background color or font color. Just note the color
values on top of the
elements on pages.

4. Why the WP logo (like in login page) is not
completely rounded? It's
flat on the left side.

5. I will probably work off WP 2.0.2(rc)

6. I should finish login and dashboard by this weekend
and possibly
more, minus the WP's version checking.