[wp-design] Re: Shuttle Wave 1

Michael Heilemann heilemann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 18:35:21 GMT 2006

Alright, so I've looked over Khaled's wave o' stuff from this morning,
and I really like what I see. I of course have a bunch of stuff I'd
like to see happen, but by and large I like where it's heading.

But in thinking about how we get going from here, I came to the
conclusion that we'd all be much better off if we could get the coders
to take what we've got here and put it into PHP/XHTML/CSS.

That way we could start hammering out the final form while figuring
out the details.

Whatta ya say?

- Mike

--