[wp-design] Final Login

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 22:27:13 GMT 2006

Okay Mike, don't hate me but I'd like to request a small change. It's not
major, it's important to reach a compromise in all things :). Basically I
think the thicker white border makes it look a bit clunky, while the smaller
2px border made it look sharper. This isn't a major deal but I think it will
look better once we've jumped into the rest of the pages.

The thing that makes me think that the colours are faded and not as vibrant
as they should be is the glow behind the logo. I kinda feel it takes away
from the elegance of the entire thing.

If however you're super keen on those areas then I'll shut up.