[wp-design] Alerts

Michael Heilemann heilemann at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:41:30 GMT 2006

Hey dudes,

I'm pretty much done with the login page, I'll send a mail in a few
minutes detailing that. But I just go to thinking: Does WordPress have
any alerts that are longer than a few words?

The reason I'm asking, is because I would very much like for us to
have rounded boxes for alerts, and not the boring rectangular boxes we
have now. And if alerts are always a single short line (which I
believe they are), then we can do it with two div's and sliding
doors...

Anyway, I'd love to hear you guys' opinion the subject.

--
Aloha,
Michael Heilemann