[wp-design] Molly talks about WP2

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 10:10:09 GMT 2006

I agree and disagree. I'd rather have Joen concentrate this week on the
login page and dashboard. Concentrate, and focus all our collective efforts
on the battle plan. That way we'll get things done.

Yes you're right about the write page being the most important page, but we
have spent a year on that one page and not really talked about the other
pages. It's not like we're not going to get round to it. We'll be having
this conversation and a lot more detailed one, next week when it's time to
tackle that page. Right now I'm say we should all pool our energies in one
direction. Tick a few boxes at least as concepts, flying through what we
like and don't like, before we move on.

Joen's busy as hell anyway that he won't be able to do both which is why I'm
saying rather than get nothing done, we take baby steps.

The idea of skinning is cool for sure, and that could be part of the options
page, definitely.