[wp-design] Files on Shuttle

Joshua Sigar jls_online at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 18:15:50 GMT 2006

Hmm, the amount of blue is overwhelming. I would make
the background the
same color of the body of Dashboard.

Concerning the login box which expands from top to
bottom edge, if I
remember correctly, there's no reliable way to do it
via CSS. Something like
setting the height to 100% for "body" and "wrap" only
works for IE.

Behalf Of
> khaled Abou Alfa
> Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 4:08 AM
> To: wp-design at lists.automattic.com
> Subject: Re: [wp-design] Files on Shuttle
>
> Good work Matt/Mike.
>
> I've uploaded the recent login psd I'm working on
and a few
> previous iterations. This is what I'm thinking of in
terms of
> direction. Elegant and in tune with the rest of the
admin
> look and feel. I'll keep hammering the options
though.