[wp-design] January is Upon Us

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 16:28:42 GMT 2006

Slight hiccup with me right now boys as I don't have any net access at home.
It's the end of the world as I know it, but this could be a good thing as
I'll be a lot more productive until Monday of next week.

Best case I get everything done tonight and tomorrow and send them off to
everyone by Friday morning, everyone comments on them Friday morning and
then we work on things over the weekend. I won't be privy to anything and
I'll be working blindly until Monday morning. Then we send off what we've
all compiled and discuss it throughout Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Hand
over to Joshua and Chris by Thursday.

We'll effectively be 3 days down on the schedule but that's why we have the
last week in the plan acting as a buffer.

I'm might even be brave and jump into the other pages as well since I'll
have the entire weekend to sort it all out.