[wp-design] January is Upon Us

Joshua Sigar jls_online at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 21:49:42 GMT 2006

> Week 1
> We should start right from the beginning so the
Login page
> and the Dashboard pages should be our priorities.
>From my end
> I've already begun sketching the login page and I
hopefully
> should have something to show to everyone tomorrow
morning.
> It's very simple but I really think it adds a great
deal to
> the style and aesthetic we're trying to go for.
>
> We've made a couple of inroads towards the dashboard
look and
> feel. I've got a couple of more ideas that I want to
hammer
> out as I'm sure everyone else does. If you don't
have the
> actual the actual psd then you can download it from
here:

> www.brokenkode.com/shuttledev/shuttle_dash_v3-1.psd

The current version of WP has WP logo at the footer.
There isn't in the
PSD--Is that intentional?

Also on that Dashboard mock-up, some hyperlinks are
underlined and some
aren't? I'm assuming you want all of them underlined?

> Coding
> So effectively by the end of week 4 we should have
our psds
> all ready to rock and roll. I guess you guys could
start
> coding the changes at the end of each week while we
move on
> to the next stage. This will make it even more
important for
> Bryan, Joen, Mike and I to get these things to you
on a
> timely basis. Joshua, Chris, Matt and Ryan can then
sort it
> out between them how they want to include all the
design
> changes? Agree on a specific install nightly that
Ryan and co
> aren't going to fundamentally change from a
structural pov or
> something else?

I'll generate the patches at the conclusion of this
whole mod. During the
4-week period, I'll simply send  you the whole files
modified.

> What are everyone's thoughts?

Sounds like a good plan overall

----