[wp-design] Opening up question to the masses.

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 21:10:00 GMT 2005

Now when we started talking about this nearly a year ago, we opened up the
floor for everyone to play around with and tell us what parts they wanted
sorted out. I think we got a couple of points that we could use, however I
think maybe it would be good now that we're actually moving on from the
write section to ask the question about a specific section etc. It could be
a useful exercise where we might have not come up with a specific idea or
whatever.

For example I really think considering the plethora of stats plugin around
for wp, one could be modified slightly and integrated into the actual design
as well. It can be installed or not as an option. Just an idea, I'm sure
there's a reason for it not happening yet, but I'm just thinking out loud
here.

What does everyone think? We give others the chance to voice their opinion
towards a specific area we're currently playing around with. So this week
would be the dashboard, next week would be the options panel etc...