[wp-design] Link Manager

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 23:12:07 GMT 2005

I've been thinking about the links manager, and in fact any area of the
admin panel that requires a description. One of the things that makes me
annoyed is the fact the way I have to go to a completely different page to
update something like the description or whatever. I'm not using my links
manager yet (although I am working on sorting that out), and well to be
honest, I'd love it if we could do it the way that zenphoto (
www.zenphoto.org <http://www.zenphoto.org> check out the demo) does it. It's
ajaxy which seems to be fine, as long as it works in all browsers, but it
makes editing such things much more fun, and easy even.