[wp-design] Where are we at?

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 18:28:45 GMT 2005

I'm still trying to understand Joen's last comments :). Not really I
understood where he's coming from, it's just I honestly can't think of a way
to get the lighting correct. I think we'll keep that particular point on the
back burner.

Apart from that like Mike said it's 95% there, I'll start work on the icons
as well, just sketch some options out and people can comment on them before
going to the next stage.

Surely from the latest mockup (adding the extra couple of pixels we talked
about) we can simply take the bottom part out and we can get stuck into the
links section, I can sort that out tomorrow.