[wp-design] Thoughts?

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 07:28:15 GMT 2005

See I think Subtraction is a brilliant design, and that's all about the
black baby :). As for the above there's one thing from a content pov I think
you should be emphasising more. The single greatest asset to wordpress, I
literally wrote about this yesterday, but it's the community. You should
highlight the community surrounding the program more, because for me as a
beginner that was the deal clincher.

I like the design, but as mentioned more colour :).